The 2014 BMW M3 (F80) is a German Sedan in the Ultimate Driving Universe. It can be bought for $134,990 and appeared in the Racing Update. It is known as the 2014 GVW V3 in-game.
- The in-game model is based on the real-life counter-part of it. The BMW M3 is a high-performance version of the 3 Series, developed by BMW's in-house motorsport division, BMW M GmbH.
- Production of the F80 M3 started in the 2014 model year (2015 for the US). The top speed is electronically limited to 155 MPH (250 KM/H) but an optional M Driver's package raises this to 174 MPH (280 KM/H). The new engine generates up to 425 hp.
- The speed was formerly 155 MPH (250 KM/H) and it got changed to 175 MPH (281 KM/H) in the 2019 Vehicle Rebranding Update.
- When it first came out, this car was one of the best cars for donuts, making it super popular for car shows (In-game).
- This is the Sedan version of the BMW M4 F82.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.